All

Take Control of Your Holiday Eating

Save a Spot for Vegetables

Don’t use a family gathering or special event dinner as an excuse to throw the program’s rules out the door. Take control of your holiday meals by serving yourself instead of letting your (God help you if you come from a classic Italian family) mother pile your plate with enough food to feed everyone on the family tree.

To keep calories low, make sure your plate consists of 60% vegetables. This will do caloric damage control if you do indulge with the other 40% of your plate.

You’ll never feel deprived or singled out at family gatherings if you’ve got some of Grammie’s famous lasagna on your plate--just keep it to 40% or less.

Return to the Weight Watchers Review

 

 

Add A Comment

How is Best Diet Tips Compensated?
Best Diet Tips rejects hundreds of advertising and promotional opportunities because we don't believe in the products. We do accept promotional compensation from a handful of companies that we have carefully screened. Even then, our reviewers are brutally honest in pointing out the flaws and shortcomings of these products. For further information, please read Best Diet Tips' Terms and Conditions.